LUNAR LIGHT CO. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY DUE TO THE IMPROPER USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please follow the candle care guide we have provided down below.
Please burn responsibly.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE AND IMPORTANT CANDLE SAFETY TIPS!
- Place candle (s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable material such as lampshades, curtains, blinds, etc. & objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and DO NOT BURN for MORE than 4-5 hours at a time. Burn your candle within sight.
- For the first burn, burn the candle for at least 2 hours (but no more than 4-5 hours at a time) this first 2 hour burn will "unlock" the full scent throw and also will create a "memory" so your candle will not tunnel.
- TRIM YOUR CANDLE WICKS BEFORE EACH USE. Wick should always be 1/8" or 1/4" you can trim the wick with a pair of small scissors, or simply wait for candle to cool and pinch off the top of the wick with your fingers. Trimming your wick is an important safety tip, but it also gets you the most out of your candle.
- Keep the wax pool free from any combustible items, matches, or wick trimmings. Do not add any kinds of oils, perfumes, or herbs to the candle.
- Do not use water to extinguish candles.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts, near fans, air conditioning units, etc.
- STOP burning candle when less than 1 inch of wax remains. Burning the candle any longer when there is less than 1 inch of wax can cause the jar to overheat and shatter.
It is recommended to always do a patch test before trying any new perfume oil or fragrance mist. Please be sure to read over our ingredients list so you are familiar with our formulas. Discontinue if irritation occurs. All products are vegan and cruelty free. Handmade in small batches.