LUNAR LIGHT CO. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY DUE TO THE IMPROPER USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please follow the candle care guide we have provided down below.
Please burn responsibly.
CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE AND IMPORTANT CANDLE SAFETY TIPS!
- Place candle (s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable material such as lampshades, curtains, blinds, etc. & objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and DO NOT BURN for MORE than 3 hours at a time. Burn your candle within sight.
- TRIM YOUR CANDLE WICKS BEFORE EACH USE. Wick should always be 1/8" or 1/4" A mushrooming wick can cause smoke, soot, and can cause the jar to overheat and shatter. If your jar is hot, the flame is high, "dancing" or the wick is "popping" This means you NEED to trim your wick! You can trim the wick with a pair of small scissors, or simply wait for candle to cool and pinch off the top of the wick with your fingers. It's best to trim your wick after an 1 hour mark. Trimming your wick is an EXTREMELY important safety tip, but it also gets you the most out of your candle!
- Do not use candles in ANY kind of enclosed candle holders. Doing so will cause the jar to overheat quickly, causing a deep melt pool and potentially, can make the wicks to become undone and float to the side of the jar.
- Candle will be HOT after use! Please let the candle come to room temperature before handling!
- Keep the wax pool free from any combustible items, matches, or wick trimmings. DO NOT ADD ANY KINDS OF OILS, PERFUMES, OR HERBS TO THE CANDLE.
- Do not use water to extinguish candles.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts, near fans, air conditioning units, etc.
- STOP burning candle when less than 1 inch of wax remains. Burning the candle any longer when there is less than 1 inch of wax can cause the jar to overheat and shatter.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent tunneling and pooling.
OUR CANDLES BURN CLEAN!
Trim those wicks! Any soot or smoking you may see is a result of a wick that needs trimmed! Keep wick trimmed at 1/4 - 1/8 inch at all times. The wick should be trimmed before EACH burn. Simple extinguish the flame, let the candle come to room temperature before handling, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting. (If you do not own wick trimmers, you can use scissors or simply, when candle is cooled off, pinch off the top with your fingers! Trimming wicks is an extremely important safety tip, but it also gets you the most out of your candle!
It is recommended to always do a patch test before trying any new perfume oil or fragrance mist. Please be sure to read over our ingredients list so you are familiar with our formulas. Discontinue if irritation occurs. All products are vegan and cruelty free. Handmade in small batches.