LUNAR LIGHT CO. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY DUE TO THE IMPROPER USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please burn responsibly.
- Place candle (s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable material such as lampshades, curtains, blinds, etc. & objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and DO NOT BURN for MORE than 3 hours at a time. Burn your candle within sight.
- TRIM YOUR CANDLE WICKS BEFORE EACH USE. Wick should always be 1/8" or 1/4" A mushrooming wick can cause smoke, soot, and can cause the jar to overheat and shatter. You can trim the wick with a pair of small scissors, or simply wait for candle to cool and pinch off the top of the wick with your fingers. It's best to trim your wick after the two hour mark. Trimming your wick is an EXTREMELY important safety tip, but it also gets you the most out of your candle!
- Do not use candles in ANY kind of enclosed candle holders. Doing so will cause the jar to overheat quickly, causing a deep melt pool and potentially, can make the wicks to become undone and float to the side of the jar.
- Candle will be HOT after use! Please let the candle come to room temperature before handling!
- Keep the wax pool free from any combustible items, matches, or wick trimmings. DO NOT ADD ANY KINDS OF OILS, PERFUMES, OR HERBS TO THE CANDLE.
- Do not use water to extinguish candles.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts, near fans, air conditioning units, etc.
- STOP burning candle when less than 1 inch of wax remains. Burning the candle any longer when there is less than 1 inch of wax can cause the jar to overheat and shatter.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent tunneling and pooling.