LUNAR LIGHT CO. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY DUE TO THE IMPROPER USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please follow the candle care guide we have provided down below.
Please burn responsibly.
- Place candle (s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable material such as lampshades, curtains, blinds, etc. & objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and DO NOT BURN for more than 4 hours at a time. Burn your candle within sight.
- Trim your candle wick in between each use.
- Candle will be HOT after use! Please let the candle come to room temperature before handling!
- Keep the wax pool free from any combustible items, matches, or wick trimmings.
- Do not use water to extinguish candles.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- STOP burning candle when less than 1 inch of wax remains. Burning the candle any longer when there is less than 1 inch of wax can cause the jar to overheat and shatter.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent tunneling and pooling.
OUR CANDLES BURN CLEAN!
Trim those wicks! Any soot or smoking you may see is a result of a wick that needs trimmed! Keep wick trimmed at 1/4 inch at all times. The wick should be trimmed every 4 hours of burn time. Simple extinguish the flame, let the candle come to room temperature before handling, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting. (If you do not own wick trimmers, you can use scissors or simply, when candle is cooled off, pinch off the top with your fingers!
It is recommended to always do a patch test before trying any new perfume oil or fragrance mist. Please be sure to read over our ingredients list so you are familiar with our formulas. Discontinue if irritation occurs. All products are vegan and cruelty free. Handmade in small batches.