LUNAR LIGHT CO. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY DUE TO THE IMPROPER USE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.
Please follow the candle care guide we have provided down below.
- Place candle (s) on a heat-resistant surface, away from flammable material & objects and out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended and do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Candle will be HOT after use! Please let the candle come to room temperature before handling!
- Keep the wax pool free from any combustible items, matches, or wick trimmings.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Stop burning candle when only 1/4 “ of wax remains.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent tunneling and pooling.
OUR CANDLES BURN CLEAN!
Trim those wicks! Any soot or smoking you may see is a result of a wick that needs trimmed! Keep wick trimmed at 1/4 inch at all times. The wick should be trimmed every 4 hours of burn time. Simple extinguish the flame, let the candle come to room temperature before handling, and trim the wick to 1/4 inch before relighting. (If you do not own wick trimmers, you can use scissors or simply, pinch off the top with your fingers!
It is recommended to always do a patch test before trying any new perfume oil or fragrance mist.
Please be sure to read over our ingredients list so you are familiar with our formulas. Discontinue if
irritation occurs. All products are vegan and cruelty free. Handmade in small batches.